En la presente actividad, hemos debido responder a la Embajada de Canadá cuál es la carrera a la que estamos por ingresar, así como cuáles son las razones que tenemos para ello.
La respuesta ha tenido que ser redactada en inglés, tras lo cual es necesario crear un nuevo avatar para terminar esta actividad, la cual comparto con ustedes:
Dear Ann
Mary, my name is Sara Donahí Rodríguez Avilés and i wish to tell you my reasons
to be an UnADM student:
In first order, I always feel necessary to know pretty
much more about the life, science, space...
I´m about to enter the Bachelor´s degree in Mathematics.
To enroll in a career in a traditional university, would be very complicated for me for the short time that i have in a personal way; but the UnADM with its virtual scheme is adjusted to my needs and desires to continue with my personal and professional improvement.
I´m about to enter the Bachelor´s degree in Mathematics.
To enroll in a career in a traditional university, would be very complicated for me for the short time that i have in a personal way; but the UnADM with its virtual scheme is adjusted to my needs and desires to continue with my personal and professional improvement.
Another
reason is that I have always loved math. Calculation, algebra, the fact of
performing an exercise and getting the answer is almost magical.
Finally, I
hope that when I finish my career, I may be able to help my community in a
better way than today.
I hope this
has been able to answer your questions. Greetings, and I am at your service.
A continuación comparto con ustedes mi avatar
En seguida, dejo el link donde pueden verlo: http://tinyurl.com/ya9uz52l
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario